Nowadays nearly all companies and families purchase computers with Windows OS. As it plays an important part in daily life, sometimes it can make grate changes in your life when its password has been forgotten. In case of things like this, you are faced with two choices: writing them down or seek help from software. Certainly, the best way is the latter as nobody can make sure that you never lose the paper with password on it.
There are hundreds of password managers, but which one is better? Well, there are programs known as password managers that can save your life. These software programs allow you to store your registration related information in a secure electronic form.
The free LastPass password-management program offers easy access to make your web browsing easier and more secure from anywhere. It uses high-class encryption algorithms to keep your data secure and safe in every manner. The key to decrypt the data is available only to you. It means your information never travels over the Internet or touches servers.
1. Stores unlimited passwords
2. Creates strong passwords
3. Automatically fills out forms and saves time
4. Manages your data from multiple computers seamlessly
5. Supports Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome, Safari, iPhone, Opera Mini, via Bookmarklets
6. Ability to import passwords from other password managers such as Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe,
7. In Windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer.
iSunshare Windows Password Genius, as an all-in-one Windows password recovery tool, it helps user recover forgotten Windows administrator/user password and domain administrator/user password for all Windows operating system. If you are looking for password manager for your Windows OS devices, ISunshare is worth your choice. It fits various Windows OS including Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000 and Windows server 2000/2003/2008/2011/2012/2016 and is especially available for Windows 10/8 Microsoft account password reset.
1. Creates strong passwords
2. Stores unlimited passwords
3. Support all Windows operating systems and computer type
4. Recover password for all user accounts
5. Convenient to Use - Recover with CD/DVD or USB flash drive
6. Four Editions for Choice - Apply to All Windows OS and Computer Password Recovery
LockCrypt, another professional password manager for Windows, provides a low-risk, central database to keep your passwords. In addition, it is able to keep telephone numbers and other accounts related information. Whit different view modes, it enables quick sorting of accounts based on file type, name or modified date.
LockCrypt works with AES encryption and Cipher Block Chaining that scrambles the information you enter therefore it is useless to anyone without the password. In addition, including a password generator, it can generate passwords at up to 511 characters length.
1. AES or TwoFish encryption to provide secure storage for data.
2. Work as Password generator
3. Secure clipboard to protect passwords
4. Windows mobile version for PDAs and Smartphones
5. J2ME version for Java capable mobile phones
6. Groups to help keep accounts organized
7. Support to export to XML, CSV, HTML or Plain text files
8. Easy to use drag and drop interface
9. Print output