Importing sensitive data from another password manager into Cyclonis Password Manager is а relatively simple feat, but that doesn't mean it's an easy one. After all, there's all kind of sensitive personal and professional data potentially stored there. That's why I'm here to walk you through the steps and make sure your information is safely transferred from your Dashlane account into your new Cyclonis Password Manager account. Let's begin.
1. First, start Dashlane and log in to your account.
2. Then click on File in the top left-hand corner and choose Export. You will see this drop-down menu.
3. Click on Dashlane secure archive from the menu, which will look like this.
4. You may be asked to type in your master password. Do it and save the file in a secure location.
Congratulations, you have successfully exported your data from Dashlane. Now, to import the CSV file into Cyclonis Password Manager.
Open Cyclonis Password Manager.
1. Use the File > Import/Export menu at the top left corner of Cyclonis Password Manager, which holds the options to import and export passwords.
2. Find and select the file you exported from Dashlane and choose in this window.
4.Enter your master password, if requested to, and press OK.
5.Hit"OK" again to close the window and finish the procedure.
And that's pretty much it. Now all of your sensitive data is safely stored in Cyclonis Password Manager.