Cyclonis Password Manager Key Features
Data Import/Export Features Allow Quick Transition from the Browser or Another Password Manager
- Automatically retrieve and transfer the usernames and passwords from the browser's native password manager to the user's vault.
- Support importing passwords from CSV files or other popular password management solutions.
- Support exporting usernames and passwords into plain text CSV files
- Supporting creating a spare copy of the usernames and passwords encrypted vault.
A Sophisticated Password Analyzer Estimates the Complexity of the Users' Passwords
- Uses a complex algorithm and several more factors to determine the passwords’ strength and its score.
- Auto-generate potentially unhackable passwords when you create new website account.
Private Notes, Personal and Payment Information Can be Stored, Encrypted, and Synced Across Multiple Devices
- Support for usernames and passwords storage and syncing.
- Provide Wallet to let users store their personal and payment information in their vault.
- Support for syncing the personal and payment data across multiple devices.
Cyclonis Password Manager Browser Extension Offers Seamless Browser Integration
- Being available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge, and Opera.
- Support for working alongside the desktop application.
- Simplify the process of logging in and creating new website accounts.
- Automated logging feature saves the time spending on registration forms and checkout pages.