Nowadays, mobile device has become an important part of daily life. Users store many staff contains contacts, text messages, family photos, favorite music, or the payment information. These kinds of data are in a great importance so it is necessary to take good care of them. To keep user’s data in a safe place, backup is the best and easiest solution.
As users known, famous for high quality, Apple devices are popular around the world. iTunes is the recommended tool to back up iPhone, iPad or iPod. Although in some aspects iTunes is rather difficult to use, once we need to back up our iOS device users can't live without it. What's more, iTunes enables user to set up a password on backup files so unauthorized access would be blocked.
When it comes to syncing device, it is iTunes who makes it possible for user to be able to encrypt iPhone backups. As a result of security purposes, this backup is essentially protected by a unique password. However, the iPhone backup will not be unlocked with a wrong password and it is unfortunate that user happens to forget the iTunes backup password.
In a similar situation, iPhone cannot be restored from the encrypted backup and it going to lose all of its files forever if you wouldn't recover the password. Luckily, there are two methods available when it comes to recovering forgotten iTunes backup passwords. Let's take a more detailed look at the two options that are available to you.
Its key features:
1. Compatibility. Compatible with all versions of iTunes, including iTunes 11.4.
Applies to iPhone 6/6 plus/5s/5c/5/4s/4, iPad 4/3/2/Mini/Air/Mini Retina and iPod touch.
2. A powerful iTunes Backup Password Unlocker. Provide four powerful password attack types: Brute-Force, Mask, Dictionary, and Smart. Easily recover unknown passwords and unlock iPhone/iPad/iPod backups in a few seconds.
3. Easy-to-use and risk-free. Only three simple steps you will know how to retrieve password: Import backup file into iTunes Password Genius, choose and set a password attack type, and click the "Start" button.
More details about the four attack types:
1.Brute-force refers to the software searches every combination of characters, and/or digits, every possible password, so it may need a long time to find the matched password. However you can set the search range.
2. Mask Attack. If you remember some parts of the password, you can select Mask attack.
3. A dictionary attack is an attempt to identify your password by a .txt file, which contains common words, names of loved ones, pets, birth dates, addresses, phone numbers, and some complicated characters combination. This can be used by hacker, so when you set a password, you should avoid using the common names.
4. Smart Attack refers to securing the password through every combinations of possible characters and/or digits, you can't set anything except for the length of the password.Once you have selected an appropriate attack method, click the "Start" button to commence password attack. The password recovery time depends on the complexity of the password.