A Recovery Partition can help you to rebuild, restore, re-create, or troubleshoot many Windows problems. If you have looked through the start up splash screen and couldn't find an F# key to access it, or it's not in the boot options either, you need to follow this article access recovery partition or factory reset on Lenovo laptop in Windows 10/8.1/8/7 .
How to Access Recovery Partition on Lenovo Windows 10/8.1/8?
1.Hold down either SHIFT key while tapping or clicking on Restart, available from any Power icon.
2.The PC will now restart, fairly immediately, into the recovery environment instead of restarting normally. Click on "Troubleshoot".
3. Select "Refresh your PC", "Reset your PC" or "OEM recovery Solutions" in Troubleshoot or you can click on Advanced options that you would like to do at boot.
How to Access Recovery Partition on Lenovo Windows 7?
Reboot your PC. When Lenovo Logo appears on screen, press F11 to enter the hidden restore partition.
• At the System Recovery Options screen follow the instructions on the screen to reach the Choose a recovery tool screen
• At the Choose a recovery tool screen, click on Lenovo Product Recovery.
How to create a USB recovery drive and use it to recover Windows 8/8.1
1.Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search.
2. Enter recovery drive in the search box, and then tap or click Create a recovery drive.
3.make sure the Copy the recovery partition from the PC to the recovery drive check box is selected, then tap Next.
4. When the process is done, click Finish means keeping the recovery partition on your PC; Delete the recovery partition> click Delete>finish means removing the recovery partition from your PC and free up disk space.
How to use USB recovery drive to refresh or reset Window Windows 8/8.1PC
1.On the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
2.Tap Update and recovery, click Recovery
3.under Refresh your PC without affecting your files, tap or click Get started so you can refresh your PC;
4.under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Get started so you can reset your PC
How to create a USB recovery drive in Windows 10
Watch the video below to make it in a simple way
When the process is done, click Finish means keeping the recovery partition on your PC; Delete the recovery partition > Delete>finish means removing the recovery partition from your PC and free up disk space.
How to Use USB recovery drive to refresh or reset Windows10 PC
1.keep the USB recovery drive inserted > reboot your PC > press F12 consistently if your PC can`t boot into Windows 10.
2.Select Troubleshoot -> “Refresh your PC” or “Reset your PC” and then follow on-screen instructions
3.If your Windows tablet without KBKeep the USB recovery drive inserted then press Volume up + power, select boot menu, select UEFI device, and wait.
How to proceed “Refresh your PC” or “Reset your PC” within Windows 10
1. Click Windows key, tap Settings, then tap Update & Security.
2. Tap Recovery.
3. Continue to reset or refresh this PC.
Now you know both of Recovery Partition and USB recovery creation can be used to lenovo recovery. Just share this article to your friends if you think this is helpful.
Download the Top Password Manager to recover your Windows password.